Our valued sponsor

Question Advise on Offshore company & bank account

ahassanmaly

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Hello
This is my first post in this forum which I was lucky to find as I read lots of useful information.
I am a non EU citizen / resident and
I am doing business in the field of aviation by providing flight support services for general Aviation aircraft all over the world.
I get paid by my customers and pay my suppliers through a personal bank account in Georgia which I opened in 2013 when I lived there.
I didn't register a company anywhere not in Georgia or my home country as I was successful with this model from 2013 to date
As business is growing and banks sometimes are acting stupid especially with some suppliers in some parts of the world I want to have a proper company set up with a proper bank account and most importantly is a payment gateway so my customers can pay me online with credit cards rather than wire transfers.

The reason is some times I need to take advance payments before the service is provided for security.

I would like to have your recommendation on where to start and what is the best option taking into account that this business is a bit seasonal, so 1 month you can do 2K USD and u can do nothing for 2 or 3 month so I need to keep the cost down to minimum.

I am sorry for my long post but thought i would put all details so you can better help me.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: lory
Hello
This is my first post in this forum which I was lucky to find as I read lots of useful information.
I am a non EU citizen / resident and
I am doing business in the field of aviation by providing flight support services for general Aviation aircraft all over the world.
I get paid by my customers and pay my suppliers through a personal bank account in Georgia which I opened in 2013 when I lived there.
I didn't register a company anywhere not in Georgia or my home country as I was successful with this model from 2013 to date
As business is growing and banks sometimes are acting stupid especially with some suppliers in some parts of the world I want to have a proper company set up with a proper bank account and most importantly is a payment gateway so my customers can pay me online with credit cards rather than wire transfers.

The reason is some times I need to take advance payments before the service is provided for security.

I would like to have your recommendation on where to start and what is the best option taking into account that this business is a bit seasonal, so 1 month you can do 2K USD and u can do nothing for 2 or 3 month so I need to keep the cost down to minimum.

I am sorry for my long post but thought i would put all details so you can better help me.

Thanks in advance
A, hi. If no concerns regarding privacy, Belize will be a choice and Antigua for banking. We can help.