Our valued sponsor

Algo - Algorand altcoin, anyone know what's about it?

cyprusbanker

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 10, 2011
Cyprus
Visit site
I just made a small investment in the altcoin ALGO (Algorand) now I was wondering if anyone has experience with it.

They pay a interest rate of 7,31% APY

It's not bad if you put 10.000 EUR in there you will get 900 EURO in interest per annum or 75 EURO per month.

Reactions: sonato
its a very good project but they screw up with the supply, they issued too much with the reward and the price went down like crazy, I think they are trying to correct the problem though.
now look at the chart of Algo/BTC, its not so pretty so think about it ... btc might be a better play long term.

I agree, but with my 1250 investment I made 600 until now.. what's your thoughts, any ?
yea I saw the recent pump on it ... I don't know if its legit or crap though, hard to know with these altcoins but the algo/btc chart is not pretty so ...

from the little research I did on it I think Algorand is one of those truly decentralized crypto project that have a good chance of surviving the next weave of altcoin purge.

I wouldn't invest in this without a fuckton of research on it that lead to a conviction that it will outperform btc or eth, otherwise just ignore it.