Our valued sponsor

Amazon Associates + FBA Offshore Company Formation

J Woods

Mar 4, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I am from the UK currently living in NZ. I want to create a side business, I don't really mind about paying corporation tax or using complicated tax saving schemes , I just can't be bothered with the admin (VAT every quarter, Compulsary Pension Contributions, Accounts, etc) which comes with owning a UK company.

I set up a website a late last year which is now making $5k+ a month profit through amazon affiliate associates, I want to draw the money down into a company so I can reinvest it, I feel an off shore company would be the best way of doing it. I'm not at the stage where I can afford a tax advisor so I have been doing my own research and finding out that it is more complicated than I first thought!

What resources/companies do you recommend for forming and learning about setting up an off shore company? I need to be able to pay the income into a bank which is either in USD or GBP, I need to be able to use Paypal and it needs to be formed in a country which Amazon doesn't mind sending money to.

A friend of mine recommended AAA International Services.com and has set up several companies in the Seychelles using them. Not sure if anyone else here has used them or recommends alternatives?

Any advice would be really appreciated, thanks!

Jason

Reactions: uplana
If you friend setup a company with this agent I never heard about you may use them! I don't see why you don't ask your friend and this company for advice???ja334¤¤#

Latest Threads