Angel Investor Networks

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Horsepowa

Looking for some advise on where the best place is to lodge a pitch for Angel investors to overview. This is a legitimate business that previously raised $500k for the development phase and is now ready to begin a global advertising campaign - hence the reason to look for investors. There is a full set of documents including business plans available. The plan is a slice of an 8.4 billion market share. Looking to raise $3 million NZ$ or 1.8m Euro USD. Any advise would be appreciated and if this post is in the wrong thread i apologize just was not sure where to place it.

Horsepowa

Welcome aboard.

You may want to post such stuff in the paid forums - mentor group - with details. What you wrote makes no sense to anyone.

Account upgrade can be made here https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/account/upgrades

It is still NO GUARANTEE that you will find one, but what you wrote will only attract people you don't want to waste your time with.
I just upgraded so where would you suggest i post the details for looking for an angel investor. Sorry Im new and trying to work out navigation of the website.