Our valued sponsor

Asset protection in case of divorce

In some jurisdictions simply living with a woman for so many months automatically makes you married.

I don't live with girlfriends for this reason either.

Besides, why would you want to live with a woman long term? I have a dishwashing machine already. :)
ok, never to old to learn... Which jurisdictions have this "living so many months results in being married" law"
Need to avoid those like the plague.

You better hire a filipina or ukrainian / russian "wife" and save a lot of time and money.
She gaves you her love and care in exchange of some money. Fair enough.
Just make sure to obey a mutual agreement and not to fall in love with her.
I tried the Filipina... what a nightmare. clingy and jealous as f**k. Only thing it got me was a headache on how to get rid of that stalker. Ukrainian a lot easier as they are more materialistic.

clingy and jealous as f**k.

Sometimes female psychology causes too much troubles due to false beliefs. They must learn that there is no equality between man and woman. Man is a polygamous creature and to f**k as much women as possible is a vertue. But if woman is fucked by many men then she is a whore. It's a silly to search for an equity here. That's how the world is ordered.

Sometimes female psychology causes too much troubles due to false beliefs. They must learn that there is no equality between man and woman. Man is a polygamous creature and to f**k as much women as possible is a vertue. But if woman is fucked by many men then she is a whore. It's a silly to search for an equity here. That's how the world is ordered.

A key that can open many locks is called a master key.

A lock that can be opened by any key is called a $hitty lock.

• Angry
Reactions: Marie Manila
Okay folks, you turn this thread into a discussion about females! I believe that is not the topic of this thread, please stick to the thread topic!