Our valued sponsor

bahamas company registry does someone now where to find?

You mean these guys: The Government of The Bahamas ? I don't know who their webdesigner is but their URLS are insane lol - you can find all relevant information about incorporating your business in the Bahamas and the Bahamas company registry here. I doupt you will have any luck to get beneficial owner information from the registry without the help from a lawyer there.

You mean these guys: The Government of The Bahamas ? I don't know who their webdesigner is but their URLS are insane lol - you can find all relevant information about incorporating your business in the Bahamas and the Bahamas company registry here. I doupt you will have any luck to get beneficial owner information from the registry without the help from a lawyer there.
What's up with that URL?

@OP, try local government maybe? Some of them could potentially got good information of what you need, you just need the courage and effort to visit them :)

Reactions: vitomerchant
Thank you, do you know if it is possible to trace owners of a Bahamas company?

Reactions: vitomerchant
I would at any time say you can find a agent that can help you with an Bahamas offshore company formation easily. Just start with Google or search the forum here, you will find lot's if topics about this and even links to trusted firms.

Thank you, do you know if it is possible to trace owners of a Bahamas company?
You can but its highly dependent on a company. I think its possible for those who are already well known company since most of the people wants to know its owner. But with those little or anonymous company, its not easy to determine or track their owners.

What you want to know about Bahamas you need to write down and ask your attorney about once you found one.

Bahamas Law Chambers
Nassau, Bahamas Bahamas Law Chambers | Leading Law Firm In The Bahamas - Bahamas Lawyer & Co. | The Bahamas' Premier Commercial Law Firm
Full-Service Commercial Law Firm in Nassau, The Bahamas
Phone+1 (242) 456-0012

Bahamas Law Chambers provides clients with professional, courteous and quick legal services. Since its inception, it has expanded to become a foremost law firm in the Bahamas. BLC understands the importance of the Bahamas to the international marketplace for wealth management, international trade and...

Latest Threads