Our valued sponsor

Belarus banking ?

Nowadays, banking in Belarus or Russia is relatively safe in spite of the customer services likely to be very slow and non reactive. The government of Belarus is stable and not a dictatorship unlike what all the western media want you to believe. The only thing you should be worried about are potential economic sanctions towards Belarus, which would make bank transfers and withdraws harder.

Reactions: EuroKiss and daxbr
Nowadays, banking in Belarus or Russia is relatively safe in spite of the customer services likely to be very slow and non reactive. The government of Belarus is stable and not a dictatorship unlike what all the western media want you to believe. The only thing you should be worried about are potential economic sanctions towards Belarus, which would make bank transfers and withdraws harder.
not a dictatorship? ehhh not sure about that one. Western media is garbage but doesn't make despots not despots. I'd rather put money in Russia than Belarus if you forced me too but ideally neither.

Stable and no dictatorship? lol, check this out: Belarus Restricts Citizens From Leaving Country - The Moscow Times

Folks can't even travel abroad. Belarus is at the moment the 2nd worst concentration camp after North Kora, not kidding. Restricting the exit from country, for ALL citizens, unless they have a "good reason" is one step remaining to become as NK. Worst place to reside right now, much much worse than Ukraine regions which are at war (btw I'm in Ukraine at the moment, things are not bad at all, hopefully Russia will chill and withdraw their armies from the east).