Our valued sponsor

Belize offshore company, need to know the steps 1 by 1 please help.

The steps are the same for almost any company you want to incorporate:

1)

• You need to provide a copy of passport(most often to be certified as true copy)
  • A Utility bill not older than 3 months or a bank / credit card statement

2)

• You receive an invoice which has to be paid in order to proceed with the incorporation of the offshore company.
  • In the meantime name approval will be send to the registrar

3)

• Once the company has duly been incorporated and the Incorporation documents are available with Apostille, we can apply for the bank account.

Reactions: Propeller and bob
Please submit your ticket here Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - and we will be please to serve you.

Reactions: dentel and andreas
yeah the ticket sys works for ordering Seychelles company :eyebrows:

If they are not in English a certified translation is required.

Reactions: dentel
dentel said:
okay, and who can certfiy the translation please? A attorney or ny bank?
As explained a few times and more... one of both. It can be a attorney, certified accountant, bank or notary service.

Reactions: Propeller
Please submit your ticket here Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - and we will be please to serve you.
That's properly the best way to get your Seychelles company quickly setup :rock:

Reactions: JohnLocke
Is it really so difficult for someone to understand the procedures to form a offshore company and open a bank account? For me it seems to be straight forward process.
For someone who knows how to do it it is not difficult, but for people new into formation of companies it may look like a complicated process. Think about it :)

If one has a copy of passport and a utility bill not older than 3 months the world is open for you to incorporate and that your offshore banking :smilie_money_right:
Sometimes it requires a little bit more, however, if the docs are OK and valid you're right you can get the formation done including banking.

Sometimes it requires a little bit more, however, if the docs are OK and valid you're right you can get the formation done including banking.
It seems to be very clear to how a Belize corp has to be incorporated at least when I read all this I can't see the issues rised by some users here!

Reactions: JohnLocke
It seems to be very clear to how a Belize corp has to be incorporated at least when I read all this I can't see the issues rised by some users here!
Yes it is really not difficult to get this task done.

There may be questions addressed in regards to accounting, financial reporting, tax and other similar requirements that may apply??

Latest Threads