Our valued sponsor

Bermuda company formation - The official website for the registry in Bermuda!

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Before you consider to establish your company in the Bermuda you will want to read the below quickly to avoid any surprise later on in the process.

A Bermuda company does not pay any corporate tax, there need to be minimum two directors and shareholders, the information is provided to the Bermuda government which means it is not anonymous but also not public available. A company secretary is required but will most often be provided by your agent in the Bermuda who will form the company.

It's pretty easy to establish a company and cheap as well.

Before you proceed you want to visit the official website of the Bermuda companies registry here.

Reactions: alain
I don't believe they differ from other offshore jurisdictions that require accounting and reporting of financial statements each year. What you may look at are the costs and how helpful the Agent there is to keep your company in good standing. Furthermore I would actually make sure they have been in business for at least5 years or so to avoid any early termination of your business engagement.

These guys are cool http://www.alexanders.bm/incorporating_in_Bermuda.htm

How good are these guys Alain?
Try contact them and speak to them. They are friendly and will actually setup your company in the Bermudas it took some time for them to get my company steup up, but after all I have my entity there now!

Latest Threads