Our valued sponsor

Best asset protections options in 2024?

Are there any reputable and recommended firms you know of that can help set up a Lichtenstein foundation?

For the German-speaking market, I believe a guy named Geirhake is the guru. Probably expensive though.

I assume you mean it wouldn't work when I'm not using local banking? F.e. if I would use a Seychelles or Nevis foundation and get a bank account there (yes, I know it is hard nowaydays), I assume that account is fully covered right?

I don't know how this would work, but probably a local court or the local tax office could still rule that you have to hand over that money. They could simply say it's your money, so the situation would be the same as if you had an account in your personal name in that country and you just refused to hand over the funds.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
They could simply say it's your money,
you just refused to hand over the funds.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
No matter how many times I am sledgehammered in the face with this reality, it STILL shocks me that these "public servants" don't look in the mirror and realize or come to grips with the fact that they are thieves/criminals in the "mala in se" sense of the word! stupi#21 cry&¤

For the German-speaking market, I believe a guy named Geirhake is the guru. Probably expensive though.
Do you by chance have any link for their website ?
They could simply say it's your money, so the situation would be the same as if you had an account in your personal name in that country and you just refused to hand over the funds.
Unfortunately, I can confirm that this practice is constantly used by the tax authorities and other agencies. It is up to you to prove that things are not as they seem, or else they just take the money.

If I were you, I would look into alternative options to protect my money.

I see they only take clients with a minimum fortune of 3 million euros.

I'm not sure if it makes sense if your net worth is less than that. I don't know their prices, but I believe it's usually at least $15-50k to set up, and then $15-25k per year.
Probably they will charge more since they have a big brand, as far as I know.
In any case, as mentioned, you'll want someone who can advise on the laws of your jurisdiction. There's no point in paying for a setup that won't work for where you are based.

Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke
There's no point in paying for a setup that won't work for where you are based.
That's very true and important to pay attention to. You're totally right.

Latest Threads