Our valued sponsor

Best countries to register a car to?

BritishSecret

Sep 10, 2023
UK
Visit site
I know with cars it's a bit more tricky, given the registering country usually requires that you keep it there for some time but
For Europe what's the best? (Assume Andorra and Monaco)
For Asia, what's the best? (Assume Singapore)
For Africa, what's the best? (Dunno)
For South America, what's the best? (Dunno)

For Europe what's the best? (Assume Andorra and Monaco)

Gibraltar on tourist plates.

For Asia, what's the best? (Assume Singapore)

Last place on planet earth to register a car. The costs are scary. Even to buy a new 911 Turbo S from Porsche Singapore is EUR 800k alone :oops:. See full costs below.

For Africa, what's the best? (Dunno)

No idea.

For South America, what's the best? (Dunno)

No idea.

Reactions: BritishSecret

Last place on planet earth to register a car. The costs are scary. Even to buy a new 911 Turbo S from Porsche Singapore is EUR 800k alone :oops:. See full costs below.

No idea.

No idea.
Neat, so what's the rough rules for cars that have Gibraltar tourist plates? e.g. how long can you have them outside the country, do they have to be owned by a Gibraltarian LLC?

No idea.

No idea.
Where is the cheapest in the world also? Is it still Gibraltar? Or maybe Montana?

Neat, so what's the rough rules for cars that have Gibraltar tourist plates? e.g. how long can you have them outside the country, do they have to be owned by a Gibraltarian LLC?

Where is the cheapest in the world also? Is it still Gibraltar? Or maybe Montana?
Also, what's the official name for Gibraltar tourist plates, are they export plates?

Last edited:
Neat, so what's the rough rules for cars that have Gibraltar tourist plates? e.g. how long can you have them outside the country,

Did you bother to read the faq?

do they have to be owned by a Gibraltarian LLC?

No.

Where is the cheapest in the world also?

No idea the world is a big place.

Is it still Gibraltar? Or maybe Montana?

I explained Gibraltar and if you need more info contact the dealer perhaps to get some more info on how it works. I know nothing about U.S sorry and that not what you originally asked.

Also, what's the official name for Gibraltar tourist plates, are they export plates?

Again read the faq or ask the company. You can do work of your own to find information once pointed in right direction.

I don't mean to be rude but your line of questioning and lack of reading faq or wanting to help yourself does not lead to believe you are a serious person. But good luck anyway and maybe someone else can help you thu&¤#

Did you bother to read the faq?

No.

No idea the world is a big place.

I explained Gibraltar and if you need more info contact the dealer perhaps to get some more info on how it works. I know nothing about U.S sorry and that not what you originally asked.

Again read the faq or ask the company. You can do work of your own to find information once pointed in right direction.

I don't mean to be rude but your line of questioning and lack of reading faq or wanting to help yourself does not lead to believe you are a serious person. But good luck anyway and maybe someone else can help you thu&¤#
I'm just trying to get as much knowledge out of this forum as possible that's all, before i do my own research