Our valued sponsor

Best hosting provider

I personally like siteground. They run specials every so often, but I love their customer service for WP sites. I know nothing of those sites listed above. I did a lot of research and that was the one I went with. I can only tell you my experience. The customer support is top notch. I wish they didn't change the pricing so much with specials. I think you'll get the best deal with them if you wait. I pay about $12/mo for 100k unique visitors.

Reactions: Internationaloff
I personally like siteground. They run specials every so often, but I love their customer service for WP sites. I know nothing of those sites listed above. I did a lot of research and that was the one I went with. I can only tell you my experience. The customer support is top notch. I wish they didn't change the pricing so much with specials. I think you'll get the best deal with them if you wait. I pay about $12/mo for 100k unique visitors.
Thanks.
GoGeek Plan?

I have no 1st hand experience dealing with those hosts. But I can also share HostWinds - they are perfect for wordpress hosting.
They'll help you get started and make sure your website is up, running, and cranking away. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

After 'playing' around with 4-5 hosts, I must say, kvchosting.net is the best host so far.
They have great customer support. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I love the prices. As far as the up-time, it is very good.

I can say hostwinds is one of the best hosts available. I highly recommend their service, not only that their servers are fast and rock-solid but also they have helpful and skilled support team.

Check out this one if you need reliable offshore hosting services. Been hosting with superbithost.com for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed indeed. The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 1-2 hours, which is fantastic.

Latest Threads