Our valued sponsor

Best Payment Processors List

What are the requirements for First Data. Can you provide us some hints on registration and verification process?
i process 100k per month with Firstdata. There is no contracts. They sent DocuSign. Very fair fees. Direct processor. Fees are much lower than Stripe. if they cant beat your current processor rates, they give you free $2500 gift card lol.

Among all these processors (paypal, stripe, authorize...), with your experience, which ones are the most risky (if they check actively and regularly your front shop used to hide another grey activity)?

Why is PayPal bulls**t? I am using PayPal all the time with HK offshore, still it worked with 2M$ turnover until now.
Yes, PayPal HK is not too bad. Still expect, as always, that they ask questions and might close your account. Your rolling deposit will be frozen for 6 months (can't tell yet if they pay back without asking more questions yet)

Does anyone of you have some new Payment Processors to add to this list? I would be happy to add them to the front page ;)

Which payment processor for
- UK market
- UK LTD with UK resident
- online services(like ebooks, paid access to information)

Required payment methods: cc, fast banks transfers and all other possible
That accept European countries, like 2co, stripe and similar!