Our valued sponsor

Alexander

BANNED MEMBER
Oct 9, 2017
Visit site
Hey there!

Lets say I incorporate a Cyprus and sell online services to EU customers and generates 4-5k euro per month. How can I avoid paying VAT?

Is it worth incorporating in HK to avoid that? Will it be worth when the audit comes?

Thank you! :)

You may simply incorporate the company non resident and avoid the VAT otherwise you can use any other offshore company, for instant, Seychelles or Belize! Actually many will say you have to pay VAT anyway, however, so far I have not paid VAT for 9 years with one of the Cyprus entities incorporated for a e-business. I didn't even hear anything from any VAT / Tax office.

You may simply incorporate the company non resident and avoid the VAT otherwise you can use any other offshore company, for instant, Seychelles or Belize! Actually many will say you have to pay VAT anyway, however, so far I have not paid VAT for 9 years with one of the Cyprus entities incorporated for a e-business. I didn't even hear anything from any VAT / Tax office.
You are living in Cyprus?

No I don't live there, it's just one of our projects that is located there.

Hello.
Kind of online services?

Its software license, paid monthly. Sorry for not providing very specific data, I would like to be anonymous. Thanks for understanding. :)

Thank you for the quick answer.

Let me know if I got it right. So if I am EU citizen with company in Cyprus as non-resident, I don't have to pay VAT from my sales?

Latest Threads