Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin Cash Out Strategy

This is what I meant by bank transactions. He is doing the same but with paypal circuit, that is OK also, just not cost efficient.
@sinos you can create the same with direct freelancers or related companies.
@otcable you are right about the cost efficiency part. This system can't be used for normal crypto trading, where you have very nominal profit arbitrage. For crypto trading you can use Localmonero/Localbitcoins and cash out to TW business account. Localbitcoins gives me a lot of room to hedge profitably.

I use this system for high risk setup. I use Bitcoin/Monero for high risk payment - its more efficient than accepting credit cards. So, in the scenario where you want to hide crypto payments and also guarantee clean funds and source of payments, I don't think somebody will be worried about loosing 10%. High risk processors normally charge 10% - 20% depending on the volume, but why depend on someone else for high risk when you are aware you can't fight them out if something goes wrong.

This system is also not for novices, as you are aware it requires a lot of work, but if you have 5-6 different companies setup and using Stripe and paypal, you can process somewhere between 80,000 - 100,000 USD per month, works out great for me.

Reactions: otcable
Well Said, i can say for a fact that EMIs are quickly adopting new strigent measures to prevent losses of operational licences, and the banks view EMIs as hybrid entities taking away a niche they refused to capitalize on until it was too late...
The future of cashing out with ease lies in Global Crypto cards..cig-:,
But Global crypto cards or not, if and when they start video verification, it will be tough, but there's a way out for that as well.

But Global crypto cards or not, if and when they start video verification, it will be tough, but there's a way out for that as well.
A Global crypto card is the bridge between BTC-FIAT...with time early adopters would catch up.cig-:,