Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin is bleeding - damn!!!

blizz

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
I saw it already yesterday but thought it would rise during the night, however, it got even worse! dev56"""dev56"""

bicoin-bleeding-november15-2018.png

Reactions: negon
Damn BCH fork......lol

an it continues to go down… shiiiittttt! I hope this will turn in 2019 the latest to see something like what we saw in 2017 :eek:

BTC -15%, BCH -34% in 24 hrs....lol

P.s I am sure there are buyers out there.

I sold everything when BTC was 13k and feel I made the right decision. Not a moment of regret.

bitcoin experts said price wont go below $5000 this year, now $4500 i believe the price will sink to $2000 mark any time soon.
panic sell and peaks will only crash it -unstable method to make profits , there are whales who controlling price . meanwhile USA policies have strong desire to stop decentralized economy . the best way to protect bitcoin market is by accepting it as payment method , for example get a drink with bitcoin .

I gave in a long time ago to all the BTC pumpers on the net. The euro is a lot more stable and useful I think.

Hopefully price will go back up if only to prevent a collapse of the industry built around BTC gre¤#!

There are no new suckers out there and institutions have wiped their hands clean of dealing with bitcoin so not sure what the future holds. All I know is there will be probably be dozens more forks of BTC and hence creating more money out of nothing as the end draws closer :D.

Latest Threads