Our valued sponsor

Bitgild to buy Gold with Bitcoins.

it's located in Singapore & New Zealand for someone living in Europe it may be too far away to have anything kept with that company. There are many places in Europe you can do the same without to provide any KYC as long as you want to buy!

Hi, I just noticed this post. Please allow us to comment on this :)

Only one review at Trustpilot Bitgild.com is rated "Great" with 7.4 / 10 on Trustpilot not the best indication.

This is quite smart of Trustpilot. As a business you would wonder whether you should start using them, just because of this. Now it looks like we are some kind of vague company with one review. However the fact is, we don't use trustpilot and do not actively source reviews for them. We find them too expensive.

For our reviews we use stamped.io. With stamped.io customers can also leave pictures with their reviews, which to us feels also more authentic. You can find those reviews here.

Furthermore we have been accepting all kinds of altcoins through coinpayments.net since 2013 which have their own review database. For reference you can see more than 1300 reviews on their website.

I hope this makes you feel a little more comfortable with ordering from us. I will make sure to monitor this thread for any questions you may have.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I hope this makes you feel a little more comfortable with ordering from us. I will make sure to monitor this thread for any questions you may have.
Thank you very much for joining OffshoreCorpTalk and let us know your thoughts.

Latest Threads