Our valued sponsor

Blackcatcard fees

Forester

Moderator in Training
May 30, 2021
Central Europe
Visit site
I was checking Blackcatcard, for some reason. As I understand, it is a card account from Papaya (that can be de facto used as a current account as well). When I look at pricing BLACKCATCARD, I understand that every incoming payment – i.e. “Card Top Up” is charged 3,5 %. Am I correct, or is this a misunderstanding?
(Because if it is really so, I consider it to be a good business for BCC but, aehm, a very bad business for a holder: 2+-0.5 % is quite common, to grab 3,5 % is ... a deal break FMPOV ;). Yes, I see that they grab only 1% on ATM withdrawal whereas 1,5-2 % is common but anyway.)

I guess you refer to topping up the account by credit card. Incoming wire transfers are never charged any fee
Well, this is the problem – on the Pricing page (BLACKCATCARD) there stands no information about fee for incoming SEPA payments, just for ongoing (“SEPA payments to another bank (account to account)”). So I concluded that (as it is a card account) it is covered by “Card Top Up”...
As I remember that you are using BCC, I presume that you know well that there is no charge for incoming wires :) So thanks a lot, you have changed my attitude to BCC :)
(To tell the truth, I was a little bit in hope that you will notice my question and describe, how it is... :) )

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Тебе повезло, если имеешь доступ к своему деньгам. Мои заблокированные по лживым техническим вопросам, и я уже написал книгу в переписке с саппортом. Плохой сервис и плохая работа.

Только английский.
Можете ли вы объяснить вашу транзакцию?

Reactions: Forester
Только английский.
Можете ли вы объяснить вашу транзакцию?
Replenished the card account for 800 euros. I placed an order for cryptocurrency for the full amount. After 2 days, I was notified that the amount for the application was not enough. 2 days! If they are working with cryptocurrency at such a pace, then they are not doing their job! But that's not a happy ending either. Now my money is blocked indefinitely, and this financial institution, with constant apologies and reference to temporary technical difficulties, denies me the right to use it with stupid excuses. My correspondence with support is already a whole book. The standard responses are "a few business days" and "some time".

Ты, должно быть, был очень плохим мальчиком, раз попал в беду с Блэккэткардом.бор&%#
Я считаю, что они являются наиболее любезными EMI из когда-либо существовавших.
Support, apart from courtesies, is absolutely inactive. Each dialogue for half an hour is useless and standard. "Sorry, we're sorry, some time, a few days, technical problems, inaccurate balance." I can't even use part of the money. Cryptocurrency service is completely stupid and slow. You can read the reviews yourself on Google Maps at BlackcutCart registration address.

Last edited:

Latest Threads