Our valued sponsor

BTCPay anyone has used them before?

sonato

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I found BTCPay Server and now I wonder if someone has any review on it?

How complicated is it to setup a BTCPay server or is it possible to buy a ready / pre- installed server which is just to connect to the Internet?

can it be a alternative to coinbase?

I have used it, it's good if you only need to accept payments and since it's a non custodial way then your wallet it's safer.

About if it could be an alternative to coinbase (I guess you are only talking about the accept payment service), of course not. Those services include multiple payment methods (alt coins) while BTCPay only works with Bitcoins

Reactions: sonato
would this be a viable way to offer bitcoin payments for a gambling website, so people can pay me with bitcoins anonymous?

would this be a viable way to offer bitcoin payments for a gambling website, so people can pay me with bitcoins anonymous?

It will depend on what you mean with "viable", if you will need automatic ways to send the money back to customers after they have played them is not the best solution. It's a software aimed to be used in stores/services where you only need to do some invoices and receive payments but no more (you can do refunds with the new versions but is not automatic either)

Reactions: otcable