Our valued sponsor

BullionByPost does anyone know them?

Nice share, sad to read about the ongoing restrictions that will come to us in the EU.

I heard about some of the richest people stay out of EU and the USA because theu don't trust any of these, maybe that's a wise decision :)

I would like to know if they are a reliable company?

That's the European and non-UK client site of gold.co.uk i.e same company different website. They are legit I believe.

Reactions: AMD
Don't know but better they hurry up at it seems now they want to all gold operations to be declared by 2021

That's the future right there.

They want to eliminate capital flight from EU is real reason. This has absolutely nothing to do with terrorism financing also. Most terrorism in EU is done with cheap kitchen knives which cost a couple of euros. I don't think any terrorism incident in any European city has cost much at all sadly so stopping movement of money will yield absolutely nothing.

Reactions: GiGoGo
Looking at the website Buy Gold Bullion Online in Europe | BullionByPost Europe they ship to all over Europe and most other places on earth.

They don't allow delivery to a different address than the registered bank account address. :(

Taken from their web site:
With a high number of attempted fraudulent transactions and identity theft, we are unable to send orders to different residential addresses to those other than the registered bank account address.

Is there another option to buy gold coins online, pay with a corporate bank account and then take private delivery to a completely different address in private name (not company address, not company name).

Is there another option to buy gold coins online, pay with a corporate bank account and then take private delivery to a completely different address in private name (not company address, not company name).

Go and physically collect metals in person after paying via company. Then mail to wherever you want with a local insured courier company nearby.

Go and physically collect metals in person after paying via company. Then mail to wherever you want with a local insured courier company nearby.

Yes that would be a good option but traveling at the moment when there is Corona virus in the world is not an option right now.

Isn't there really any bullion dealer that will accept payment from company and delivery to different address? I don't even know how to approach a bullion dealer with this question without sounding too much like a shady person.

Will there be any problems with customs if sending within EU?

The EU is in a customs union. There is no duty etc when buying goods from other countries within EU as its a single market. There is free movement of goods and services within EU countries.