Buying a server from a decent provider

JustinF

Servers from hostround.com and hosting.uk are very attractive for me and I which pone is the best for hositng a heavy web site with?

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.
I know Cloudarion.com is a good option for ordering feature-packed servers in Switzerland, Germany, USA and Russia.

Lakmis

The best servers are available form kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems. The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

Kashka

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are reliable enough to sign up with.
I have found the support service provided by them to be of high quality with staff very helpful and knowledgeable of their products and services.

sanges

In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.
I know Cloudarion.com is a good option for ordering feature-packed servers in Switzerland, Germany, USA and Russia.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Try considering Hostnamaste.com and QHoster.com website hosting deals. They have superb reputation in the hosting services market.
Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Pretty good feature-packed servers offered by Hostunmetered.net team of experts.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
How much disk space, bandwidth, ram do you need? Linux or Windows OS? What is your budget?

Can also draw your attention to Centohost.com feature-packed hosting accounts. Network uptime has been great. Pricing is ok.