Our valued sponsor

Can Anyone Recommend a Solid Offshore Bank for a Personal Account

nickcage49

Jun 1, 2017
Visit site
Long story short, I got caught up in the whole Epayments thing. I'm trying to get my money, but the regulators have put another freeze on them. They say it won't be long, but they've had my money now for 40 months and counting.

Meanwhile, I have an account with Sense Reserve.

Unfortunately, since Sense uses a partner bank, the letter Epayments asked for from Sense isn't being accepted by them. And the partner bank won't issue me a letter since they're client is Sense.

Sense seems fine, but Epayments is making this near impossible to withdraw my money.

Looks like I'm going to need another personal offshore account.

Who do you know who is solid and doesn't need a large opening balance?

Thanks!

They say it won't be long, but they've had my money now for 40 months and counting.

Yikes eek¤%&

You could try Standard Bank.

Reactions: jafo and nickcage49
They say it won't be long, but they've had my money now for 40 months and counting.
Bastards... :(
Well, I would ask pretty standard questions
– what is your citizenship and current residence?
– how much money are you able/willing to put at the banker's table?

Thailand and as little as possible.
:) OK. (Well, you will have to put something, for a really reputable bank, I am afraid ;) )
For Thailand citzenship & residence... I'd stay/begin in SE Asia. SG, HK. Standard Chartered SG would be my first option, then DBS HK, possibly UOB...
Standard bank recommended by @Martin Everson can work, too.
You can also have a look at the banks at Channel Islands (I perceive Standard Bank as South African bank, although they are at Channel Islands, too), my personal preference would be Barclays (Isle of Man) or Standard Chartered again; nevertheless, I am not sure how they look at Thailand.

Latest Threads