Our valued sponsor

Cash out using AdvCash

Guys have you tried AdvCash cash withdrawal option? Where the courier guy brings you money in exchange for 5% fee
never tried that I didn't even know it was possible.

This is country specific or worldwide?

Reactions: Risehigh
never tried that I didn't even know it was possible.

This is country specific or worldwide?
  • RUSSIA
  • UKRAINE
  • KAZAKHSTAN
  • TURKEY
  • UAE
  • MOLDOVA
  • AZERBAIJAN
  • GEORGIA
  • UNITED KINGDOM
  • GERMANY
  • CHINA
  • UZBEKISTAN
  • NETHERLANDS
List of the countries where AdvCash supports withdrawals in cash.

Would also love to hear previoud people using that, since those guys nearly never even reply
Better question is: are they still alive? :D

I mean they recently overhauled their entire website (landing page etc.) so I guess some people are still working there ;)
But I personally wouldn't use it, the fact that it was used for so many questionable activity in the past (HYIP investment schemes etc.) with a CEO living in the USA whilst having their company be in some semi-shady offshore jurisdiction is just waiting for bad stuff to happen (from past experience).

Also I am not sure how they are able to do these cash withdrawals, I know Perfect Money does this as well, but given that they do not abide by any laws/jurisdiction it makes a bit more sense.

I mean they recently overhauled their entire website (landing page etc.) so I guess some people are still working there ;)
But I personally wouldn't use it, the fact that it was used for so many questionable activity in the past (HYIP investment schemes etc.) with a CEO living in the USA whilst having their company be in some semi-shady offshore jurisdiction is just waiting for bad stuff to happen (from past experience).

Also I am not sure how they are able to do these cash withdrawals, I know Perfect Money does this as well, but given that they do not abide by any laws/jurisdiction it makes a bit more sense.
According to what I read, you arrange a meeting with their courier. Courier brings you cash and the money gets debited from your AdvCash account with 5% fee. This can be lucrative for crypto traders who want to stay under the radar.

I mean as the others have previously mentioned, it probably will be an external service, given that advcash does not have offices throughout the world (or maybe some super secret ones ;) ). However, what I think would be interesting to know is:
1. How do they ensure you received the money?
2. How do you ensure that the money received is real, and if it is not, how do you resolve such an issue?
3. What is the legality of such measures? Not just from a KYC perspective, but the entire process. It seems rather sketchy.

Reactions: Risehigh
You are using the exchange services they are listing at your own risk. Actually they have nothing to do with the 3rd party providers exchanging from all kind of wallets i.e. paypal, skrill, paysera etc to advcash and the opposite.

It may even be risky to use some of these providers, the vast majority I have been using there in the past worked well and I never got scammed or in any other way lost money there.

You are using the exchange services they are listing at your own risk. Actually they have nothing to do with the 3rd party providers exchanging from all kind of wallets i.e. paypal, skrill, paysera etc to advcash and the opposite.

It may even be risky to use some of these providers, the vast majority I have been using there in the past worked well and I never got scammed or in any other way lost money there.
Thanks for the clarification. Works much like Perfect Money then? I believe they also use exchange partners for most of the transactions (which are not within the platform).
Although AdvCash at least has some licensing and a CEO who is known to the public.