Our valued sponsor

Cayman Islands tax free living and banking!

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I'll just came across the article referring to below, do you ever considered to move there? What does it requires to do so and do you think you need to have a solic financial status in your home country before you're allowed to rent or buy anything there?

[h=2]Benefits of Living in a Tax Free Jurisdiction[/h] Currently there are people from some 125 different countries who have chosen to make the Cayman Islands their home. Be it for a few months or a lifetime, there are many positive reasons to choose Cayman to live, work and play. As Cayman is one of the world's leading Offshore Financial Services Centres (OFC), the jurisdiction offers numerous opportunities for investment, career advancement and a high quality of life. The most obvious benefits of living in the Cayman Islands are essentially financial, though there are many others and you don?t have to be a billionaire to benefit. As a tax neutral jurisdiction no one, rich or poor, pays income or corporation tax. Finance for running the country is levied by the Cayman Islands government through various other means or indirect taxes known as fees. One of the most important of these is the duty placed on imports. As a small group of islands Cayman produces neither food nor manufactured goods. Consequently the government is able to raise significant revenue through import duties without directly taxing its people?s earnings. However, there are certain sectors of the retail market that are duty free, in particular luxury goods. From diamonds to cameras, Cayman offers some interesting bargains for those who visit and who live here.
source, RIGHT FORUM!
It seems very attractive to me and tempting ;)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Wonderful reading I would be happy to live their if possible :) Anyway, seems this is reserved to the rich people who can bring millions to the Cayman's.

Have never been there but considering to travel there in a few month to see for myself.

Reactions: JohnSeed
Currently there are people from some 125 different countries who have chosen to make the Cayman Islands their home. Be it for a few months or a lifetime, there are many positive reasons to choose Cayman to live, work and play. As Cayman is one of the world's leading Offshore Financial Services Centres
That lot's of different nationalities there. Wonder what it really takes to be allowed to move to the Cayman's, mean, how rich one have to be??

Reactions: JohnSeed

Latest Threads