Our valued sponsor

Challenges for Bitcoin for Mass adoption

there wont be mass adoption at all.
bitcoin is a ponzi and nothing else.
no store of value no currency but simply a ponzi created by banksters to make the public fine with virtual money and how JPM described it in their report to make a quick 2000%.
At todays price levels of bitcoin the possible gain is nothing special.You can get way better gains on other assets.

How can you get the public fine with virtual money WITHOUT mass adoption?

If Bitcoin is a ponzi created by banksters to get people au fait with crypto, then it needs mass adoption.

So if true, it's a failure so far as it hasn't reached enough people. Hence why the number of Bitcoin wallets with a balance is extremely low.

If Bitcoin is a ponzi created by banksters to get people au fait with crypto, then it needs mass adoption.

So if true, it's a failure so far as it hasn't reached enough people. Hence why the number of Bitcoin wallets with a balance is extremely low.
We already have virtual money and the public is already fine about it.
Just an example.
I pay day in day out with my credit cards, get cashback from them and what not. I use debit cards as well, each for every account which is virtual.
That not being enough, I use all these fancy apps where I can zip around $, euro and whatnot currency (e.g. Mpesa).
It is all virtual already.

i never said crypto won't get mass adoption.I said bitcoin won't get mass adoption.
It will have its final spike when CBDC's will be implemented and after that it has done its purpose.
Bitcoins peak will be high probably arround $120k which will be at todays value arround $70k.So nothing special.
If i would have to choose a major coin i would take XRP which just made a major signal which normaly shows a x10 .
XRP high probably will be used for some countries CBDC's like singapore.
Personly i would also bet on algorand which seems also geing to be used for some CBDC's but which is currently heavily underrated.
I guess bitcoin will from 2025 know only one direction which is down.

Also please notice people in USA and EU have 45% of population which used crypto in the past.
So they are aware how this works.
Implementing CBDC's without such a group knowing how that work would be way more difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: void
i never said crypto won't get mass adoption.I said bitcoin won't get mass adoption.
It will have its final spike when CBDC's will be implemented and after that it has done its purpose.
Bitcoins peak will be high probably arround $120k which will be at todays value arround $70k.So nothing special.
If i would have to choose a major coin i would take XRP which just made a major signal which normaly shows a x10 .
XRP high probably will be used for some countries CBDC's like singapore.
Personly i would also bet on algorand which seems also geing to be used for some CBDC's but which is currently heavily underrated.
I guess bitcoin will from 2025 know only one direction which is down.

Also please notice people in USA and EU have 45% of population which used crypto in the past.
So they are aware how this works.
Implementing CBDC's without such a group knowing how that work would be way more difficult.
with all this knowledge and certainty you will get f*****g rich... congratz

with all this knowledge and certainty you will get f*****g rich... congratz
I made my money when i joined crypto in 2009.
I won't run after the peanuts left on bitcoin

Am also currently opening my own crypto project and got already security licenses for running a stablecoin backed by physical assets.
I bet it will be a winner

When i was young somebody who cared about me business wise told me "People who run behind the herd eat only their waste"

Last edited:
  • Fiat currency allows central banks to print money.
  • Cryptocurrencies allow anyone to create new units of currency.
  • Bitcoin, on the other hand, has a fixed supply, which means that no one can create new units of the currency.

I made my money when i joined crypto in 2009.
I won't run after the peanuts left on bitcoin

Am also currently opening my own crypto project and got already security licenses for running a stablecoin backed by physical assets.
I bet it will be a winner

When i was young somebody who cared about me business wise told me "People who run behind the herd eat only their waste"
oracle problem anyone?
Can I invest in your winner? ;)

xrp is dead in the water like most others.
No new ath in 2021
I tend to disagree. We all know why there was no new ath in 2021... (still) ongoing lawsuit with SEC since December 2020.
Regardless of the lawsuit outcome, Ripple has growing partnerships with multiple banks worldwide and its technology will most likely be used with CBDCs... but maybe I'm just biased because I hold a bag smi(&%

I tend to disagree. We all know why there was no new ath in 2021... (still) ongoing lawsuit with SEC since December 2020.
Regardless of the lawsuit outcome, Ripple has growing partnerships with multiple banks worldwide and its technology will most likely be used with CBDCs... but maybe I'm just biased because I hold a bag smi(&%
Yah, being biased due to that is often the case. xrp is not alone with that trend either. Most if not all altcoins trend this exact same way.

well, ripple the company might be ok and could be an interesting play. But the tokens are worthless, they represent nothing, no stake, no right to ownership of the company, no dividends etc, no binding voting rights (sometimes you can vote like in arbi, but the vote doesnt count) are just a way to create exit liquidity for the insider team.

• Fiat currency allows central banks to print money.
  • Cryptocurrencies allow anyone to create new units of currency.
  • Bitcoin, on the other hand, has a fixed supply, which means that no one can create new units of the currency.
fixed supply is a myth.
control today 51% of hashpower and you can add any supply you want.
from 2025 PoW will be ilegal in EU so it will be even easier to manipulate bitcoin

Interesting, what are your short/mid/long term price predictions regarding XRP?
Don't get me wrong i'm not a fan of XRP at all.
Charts basicly say from today we will see a x10 in XRP in next 4-12 months
Knowing that CBDC's will be announced arround october it makes full sense as XRP is going to be used high probably as blockchain for these CBDC's for many countries like singapore.
However it will fail because thats the plan.
There will be 2 monetary changes.
First one we will go to CBDC's which will be backed by nothing and which can be inflated unlimited.
Once this ones fail (3-5years) after implementation they implement a second final new monetary system.
Which will be virtual money provided by IWF via SDR linked to gold so the minting is limited and with high negative interrest rates.
It will be a completly new monetary system which will switch from inflationary to deflationary.
Thanks to that system saving money will be much much more difficult and thats the reason why gold will explode in the end because you can't put negative interrest rates on physical gold.

Yah, being biased due to that is often the case. xrp is not alone with that trend either. Most if not all altcoins trend this exact same way.

well, ripple the company might be ok and could be an interesting play. But the tokens are worthless, they represent nothing, no stake, no right to ownership of the company, no dividends etc, no binding voting rights (sometimes you can vote like in arbi, but the vote doesnt count) are just a way to create exit liquidity for the insider team.
ripple had a very long accumulation phase and its basicly done deal for being blockchain of some CBDC's.
Same with algorand thats why its votality is so extremly high and its price even under 1/5 of ito price.

But you are fully correct these coins represents nothing in reality.Won't change the fact people will hype it up.Same as dogecoin and every other shitcoin
Remember banks see it as a good way for quick income.
And what does banks do when they bring something to the market.They hype it to the moon to distrubute it and take profits from buyers at high prices.

Last edited:
Reactions: princeofprofits
CBDC comes with Universal Basic Income (UBI), Social Rating and Carbon Tracker for all residents. Of course there will be a different caste for the peasants and the Elites. The restrictions and control over the caste Plebs will be as great as possible, and the Elites will enjoy their sovereign and immunity.

All funds in your accounts(CBDC) will be loaded every 30 days and at the beginning of each new month your balance will be reset and reloaded again and again. The plebs will never be able to accumulate wealth, NEVER.

All this will be pushed in the West (for three years now, Agenda 30 has been pushed hard) by the Young Global Leaders of Klaus Schwab/WEF. The Marxist scum of the WEF gives China as a role model because it was the testing ground of the Social Credit System AKA Totalitarian Government AKA Digital Panoticum.

I also agree that ripple will be implemented in banking/CBDC at some stage. It was created for this very purpose, programmable and controlled by its creators. An ideal means of controlling the funds of the masses, exactly what the CBDC is for.

Even the emergence of CDBC linked to gold it will be the same poo¤%&& as CBDC without gold linking, controlled and programmable by authoritarian authoritiespoo¤%&&poo¤%&&poo¤%&&

Yet I remain and will remain with all my wealth in BTC, arable land that they can confiscate, but they can't do that with my Bitcoin. With my 12/24 words I can transfer my wealth anywhere in the world without restrictions and authoritarian authoritiesash&/

Last edited:
Reactions: MultipleX