Our valued sponsor

Change website's black background and save our eyes.

I would happily stay on this site and read for more than a few minutes but sharp white text on dead black background is very hard on the eyes. Please change it--you would likely get more subs. It's not the standard format people are used to and also use.
Even though it is a matter of taste + light conditions + ones screen, I largely agree with @Josipa . As long the site is studied on a desktop screen I do not think that it matters too much but when reading offshorecorptalk on mobile it really gets tricky with the current colour scheme.

Since both systems have its pros and cons, this -> Dark Mode Readability Tips gives some input on how to increase readability without changing the entire layout.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Since both systems have its pros and cons, this -> Dark Mode Readability Tips gives some input on how to increase readability without changing the entire layout.
Not bad reading, I will suggest that to the designer of the site, there is a mobile friendly version of Offshorecorptalk already it is the one that we may have to look at.

Thanks for the heads up thu&¤#

Reactions: mrbraxo

Latest Threads