Cheap and reliable server to buy from a reliable provider

kwizin

There are two hosting providers - webhostingbuzz.com and hostingsource.com, they have attractive plans which are able to satisfy the needs and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Well, if I were you, OP, I would definitely choose hostingsource.com servers - their pricing is sweet. Servers are stable.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Groussin

My suggestion is to use Hostwinds.com deals. This company has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.

JustinF

Both mentioned companies - webhostingbuzz.com and hostingsource.com - are trustworthy and reliable and having deals with them means your web sites are in the firm hands.
Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.

Lakmis

I'd advise you to have a look at servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Support is active and skillful and helpful around the clock.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
For me, hostingsource.com prices are superb, just for what you get, pricing is reasonable. I like their ssd vps hosting packages, here is the one:
VPS - II - 2 CPU Core, 40GB - SSD DISK, 6TB - DATA TRANSFER, 2GB - RAM, Price - $15/mo
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. Their FB page is informative: facebook.com/HostingSource

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Pricing is really cheap, hostingsource.com dedicated hosting plans start from $29/mo. I like this - great plus for their team.
I can't say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!
Finally I've found a company that really takes care of its clients.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Check out a2hosting.com servers as a good alternative. In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, they also provide a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting companies. They are always right on top of everything that I needed.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I believe QHoster.com or Exmasters.com web hosts would work fine for your needs. Just compare their hosting solutions and choose the best for your needs.

Latest Threads