Our valued sponsor

Question Classifying Stablecoins: AltCoins, E-Currency, or Beyond?

OK, but for transaction purposes....
For example, Paying e.g. Jackie Chan for Kung Fu shoes in China and avoiding bank monkeys and two weeks of due diligence and SOF/SOW documentation BS, how would you sub-categorize them? :rolleyes:

PS. I know poo¤%&&coin is the main category, but how about the subcategory? smi(&%
Undetermined untill we see the shoes. Got link?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
PS. I know poo¤%&&coin is the main category, but how about the subcategory? smi(&%
the biggest pile of elephant poo¤%&&coins of all the poo¤%&&coins, with a storm of flies over it looking like this:
IMG_3143.jpeg

• Haha
What are the categories?
NGL, I don't have an exhaustive list, but from my experience I can list these:

1. Bitcoins
  2. Altcoins e.g. ETH, XMR, XNO, LTC, etc. (not to use that other unpleasant term ;) )
  3. Stablecoins e.g. USDT, USDC, DAI, etc. (which my clients and suppliers use to do fast unencumbered transactions to avoid the slow banking system and its SOF/SOW/Invoice/Tax returns, etc. requests i.e. ACH, wire transfer, SEPA, etc. etc., so I too am compelled to go along if I don't want to starve. Life's TOO short for me to argue with my suppliers and buyers :rolleyes: )
  4. CBDC (just adding this due to everyone doing the fear-mongering
  5. ???????
What are we comparing them to?
The traditional slow and overwhelming banking system with lots of ridiculous documentation demands with funds being frozen... :rolleyes:

What's the goal?
Increase business by avoiding any and all tasks NOT related to product procurement, logistics, and delivery.

Stablecoins = fiat representives on rails (nothing new) - PayPal, LindenBucks, etc

Bitcoin = tech + monetary + scarcity = digital gold (money)

Ethereum / Solana = tech + digital currency credits