Company - Dating Website

thirtyniner

Sep 6, 2020
Visit site
Dear All,

In my opinion, this a very interesting business. Reasons to be:
- It plays with people desires/needs;
- It is charged on the base of features/perks demand;

I'm not thinking in something like AdultFriendFinder, but something a little bit less "hardcore" (enough to be accepted in both App Store and Play Store.

Doesn't any one has experience with this area? What is the structure? What would be the best location for it (Service to be provided in Southern EU countries)

Highly competitive niche. Which means you have to be creative in your marketing strategies or have much money to invest in affiliate marketing/media buying.

Location doesnt matter, cyprus or malta are popular.

Last edited:
Reactions: thirtyniner
Highly competitive niche. Which means you have to be creative in your marketing strategies or have much money to invest in affiliate marketing/media buying.

Location doesnt matter, cyprus or malta are popular.

Thanks for your feedback.

You are right about the competitiveness of this nich, but being a regular user of it ;) (I'm married and have childrens thoug), what I found is that only 3 or 4 work really well (Tinder, Badoo, Down and AdultFriendFinder). All the others, although the intentions are good, the reviews are mostly trashy. The main reason that people claim is the lack of proper support.

If there is any other people which can provide an imput, please do it.

Thanks

Thanks for your feedback.

You are right about the competitiveness of this nich, but being a regular user of it ;) (I'm married and have childrens thoug), what I found is that only 3 or 4 work really well (Tinder, Badoo, Down and AdultFriendFinder). All the others, although the intentions are good, the reviews are mostly trashy. The main reason that people claim is the lack of proper support.

If there is any other people which can provide an imput, please do it.

Thanks

First of all 99% of female members of a dating website are bots/fake members (Except Tinder, Badoo). So the job is to create an illusion for the male user.

Reactions: billydanze