Our valued sponsor

Company formation. VAT, dividends, income - where is better?

Ivkide

Mar 29, 2019
Visit site
Hi there,
I am looking for an offshore structure with low taxes for my e-commerce business. My customers are from different countries but most of them are from US and Europe. I would like to find a structure with low taxes. I am not a resident of EU and USA.
We sell physical products on marketplaces, own website and directly to distributors with physical and online shops.
We ship from my country or from EU (in EU the products just appear, with no custom clearance).
I am interested to have money on the accounts (cards) out of my country.
And it is important for me that for the partners it is easy to transfer money on my accounts.
Have anyone faced the same? Is it possible to combine all this? What will be total TAX (income, dividends and others).

1) I was thinking about Malta with 5% effective rate on profit and how I understand 0% on dividends and it’s easy to open bank account on Malta and connect with PP and others. But what about VAT? Should I pay it if I get paid on PP or if I have bank transfer?

2) Set up everything on Tortoise islands (company formation+bank account). As far as I understand it’s to get PP there, but what about bank transfers? Will my partners have any issues to pay me in such jurisdictions?

3) Is it possible to connect PP in the country where I have no residence but I have bank account and the warehouse?

4) I have read the thread about difference between bank account and company+bank account and how I understand the difference is only the privacy, right? But I can operate only with bank acc without company? - or?

5) In companies all time they recommend me Hungary. Anybody faced with this jurisdiction?

" and it’s easy to open bank account on Malta and connect with PP and others. " = GOOD LUCK on that, its not that easy, Maltese does not like foreigners and will ask you tonns of documents and every time you will provide docs they will ask more (source : living in Malta for 3 years now)

" and it’s easy to open bank account on Malta and connect with PP and others. " = GOOD LUCK on that, its not that easy, Maltese does not like foreigners and will ask you tonns of documents and every time you will provide docs they will ask more (source : living in Malta for 3 years now)
Oh, I was thinking its only problem if you try to open it for offshore company... Thank you for it!
Any suggestion you have for me in this situation?

Latest Threads