Our valued sponsor

Compilation of the easiest passports and driving licences to obtain worldwide

SmartestSmarty

Nov 30, 2022
London UK
Visit site
Hello all,

Can you please help me out by commenting with the easiest passports and driving licences to obtain internationally.

Easiest/cheapest passports first (based upon a UK Citizen, with UK passport), and driving licenses that are as simple as an application upon already possessing a UK driver's license, or minimal process.

I would like to stack up some passports and licences and aim to process the easiest first.

This would be a good thread to keep this information organised and up to date.

Can you give me more details on the Albania part and Mexico

Mexico I just went to the Modulo de Licencia in Merida and showed them an EU license. They asked for my passport and printed me a Mexican DL on the spot.

Albania is self explanatory. I paid someone at the local DMV about €300 to get it printed. Literally just asked how much to the dude and he brought it up.

Left my the license

I cannot edit that message anymore, here I mean *left with the license* as in they gave it to me immediately.

Now that you filled all the slots available in your wallet with driving licenses, what kind of benefits do you get?

Now that you filled all the slots available in your wallet with driving licenses, what kind of benefits do you get?

None really lol, max when I get caught speeding I show them one where they cannot deduct points from.
I kinda needed them all at the time to drive legally in said places.

btw the passport cancelations is a shitshow.
bet theres no refunds

It depends what you mean by easy -
A) the easiest passports aren't cheap - Caribbean passports cost 100-150K but can be processed in several months
B) If you mean cheap n' easy then Latin America is where you will find this:

The ideal reqs would be:
-only having to wait 2-3 yrs after getting PR until you can apply for citizenship (Peru, Argentina, Dom Rep, Ecuador and Nicaragua)
-ability to get PR right away (or minimal/no physical presence reqs to get PR once you get your temp residency)
-minimal financial reqs - i.e. income/pension/bank balance/bank deposit/investment <$50k/yr
-whole process <5 yrs

The countries that fit this include:
Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Brazil, Argentina, Dom Rep (also Paraguay but many say getting citizenship is hard). Uruguay also fits the bill if you live there 6 mos/yr.

Notable non-LatAm countries:

Gibraltar - show net worth of 2M GBP - 5yrs to apply for citizenship (high requirement but you don't need to do anything if you can show the paperwork - that is still "easy")

Armenia

Reactions: extremedox101

Latest Threads