Our valued sponsor

Connectpay!!

aplusbangla

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Hey,
I was trying to make an account at Connectpay but it looks like it is harder than I thought, is there someone already have an account with them, I made manytime pro account with other websites but never got too many questions and ask for many papers! and I don't know what other benefits beside pro IBAN!.
please if someone can tell me if this worth to create an account here or not.
690d0d322bb0123b4e1786e8c0bcf016.png

50 euros a month service charge aka 600 euros a year just to have a basic business or personal account with that no name Lithuanian EMI that has been in business less than one year..lol.

Who is their target customer if they have hard compliance and high fees ns2. What normal legit human being living in the EU is going to pay 50 euros a month to have an EMI account? They are either drunk or think they are the only game in town. For a non-EU resident they want 100 euros a month.:(

For non-EU business accounts the fees are outrageous.ja334¤¤#. There business model is already dead on arrival I can tell you. They will have to step back from these fees or close their business down. Avoid this company like the plague nin%¤#.

https://account.connectpay.com/IBANAccountsForBusiness_PriceList.pdf

Reactions: blizz
High fees are a motivator to have a little respect for the clients. Unlike MT or LP and iCard that can afford to dump thousands of customers overnight.

With that said, I think everyone's correct their fees are not adequately priced. CIM in Switzerland has about the same fees and corps registered in tier 1 offshore jurisdictions with reporting requirements are welcome.

At around willingness to pay EUR 1,000 - 1,500 a year for simple banking services, you can already prod well known banks to see if they will take you on. Including the ones who say they do not accept offshore corps.

Reactions: Bmw850