Our valued sponsor

Convert Revolut/Transferwise to Crypto

Using Bitwalla you get the job done without moving around your funds. Considering their exchange rate (only BTC and ETH) + 1% fee their real fee is around 1,8% compared to the average market.

Guys EMI's are good for small amounts as discussed on this forum a lot of times already. If you for some reason are unable to open a real bank account somewhere then EMI's are the better alternative you just need to have more of them, not just one.
Can you give an idea of "small amounts"?

Normally Transferwise and revolut will not reject your transaction if the funds are sent to an IBAN in your name.
Interesting, didn't thought this was the whole issue of sending fund from EMI to crypto exchange.
Does that mean that sending from revolut or transferwise to lets say interactive brokers would be denied the same way as they do not provide a personal account if I am not mistaken ?

Can you give an idea of "small amounts"?
I think in the 4 digits per months, below 5-10k usd/eur, anything above 10k is likely to triggers some alarms.
Might be dependant on the country of the bank and your country of residence.
Like Switzerland for example the limit is much higher, think the same amount but per day instead of per month. I could be wrong though, need validation from others.

I tried crypto.com and I can't make it generate IBAN for me. Not sure what is the issue. Can anybody help?
Go to your Fiat Wallet and add EUR.

--

Has anyone tried TW to crypto iban lately? Or TW to Advcash?
Is this seen has a normal or crypto transfer?

TW TOS says "We can't support transfers to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, directly or indirectly, through our services. But you can send money to your balances with bank details from a platform that deals with Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency."

I need a way to transfer funds from EMI's like Revolut and Transferwise, And purchase Bitcoin.

Nearly all merchants are blocked by these 2, so you cannot purchase directly. Anyone got a working method i can use ?

Thanks

long story short, you want to buy btc, right ?

why dont you just open an account at a local exchange or go to a p2p website like localbitcoins or paxful ..

I use blacckatcard, that's just an ordinary euro debit card but there is a feature of hot crypto wallet in the app. So i make euro-crypto exchanges and top up the wallet. Or vice versa. To open an account you need only copy of your ID and selfie (be careful and take clear selfies, I had had to redo them several times before the system accepted it). All the exchange rates you can see in the app.

Reactions: 4br
I use blacckatcard, that's just an ordinary euro debit card but there is a feature of hot crypto wallet in the app. So i make euro-crypto exchanges and top up the wallet.
same as AdvCash offers which is one of the known services at OffshoreCorpTalk - why would be use BlackKatCard the name alone sounds like some shitty services running by scam artists?

Latest Threads