Our valued sponsor

Cost of using nominess

mnschwarz

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm just wondering what some normal costs are for using nominees beside those stated up front. Things like signing contracts, minutes of meetings and resolutions etc. Just trying to get an idea if my nominees fees are in line with industry standard. As an example, if my nominees charge $40 to sign a contract, $40 to do the minutes required to sign the contract and charge $200/hour to have their lawyer read the contract first (though they've stated they will cap it at $100).

Reactions: hiju
The fees seem reasonable, I have seen some charge much more than this!

Reactions: mnschwarz
Usually I pay aprox 50 Euro in total for signing documents and any contracts. It's more like a symbolic fee.

I'm just wondering what some normal costs are for using nominees beside those stated up front. Things like signing contracts, minutes of meetings and resolutions etc. Just trying to get an idea if my nominees fees are in line with industry standard. As an example, if my nominees charge $40 to sign a contract, $40 to do the minutes required to sign the contract and charge $200/hour to have their lawyer read the contract first (though they've stated they will cap it at $100).
I pay something similar your fees just in euro! to pay nothing would be nice, what agent is doing this for free @adoffshore ??

Reactions: suzy
The prices I listed are the same for both. I'm only referring to additional charges. Not the base price. I'm aware a corporate nominee is cheaper than a natural nominee in this regard.
okay, thank you for clarification.. I have been using real person nominee only. I pay aprox 800 EUR for each shareholder & director per year!

Latest Threads