Our valued sponsor

Costa Rica experience

void

freedom addicted ultra relativist
Pro Member
Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Anyone living in or having up-to-date experience with Costa Rica?
I'm interested in general information about the covid-related matters, safety issues and other pros/cons of living there.
Thanks for sharing

ok, no one...
how about Panama?

a b c d e f
Panama great place to live, one of my favorite countries together Mexico.
Relatively safe - of course you must stay away from the red zones, but in general safer than a big city in the US (or London…).
Great malls, nightlife, nature, beaches (but pretty far from the capital city), food, etc.
Private health services are very good - of course you need an insurance (anyway like in the same EUSSR right now if you want a decent medical assistance).
Big international presence, it’s pretty similar to Dubai as a financial and business center, even if sheiks did it way better tbh.

Anyone living in or having up-to-date experience with Costa Rica?
I'm interested in general information about the covid-related matters, safety issues and other pros/cons of living there.
Thanks for sharing
I have a friend, a retired Air Force SGT who married and lived in CR for years. I lived there for 6-months. The banking, which I experienced, seems pretty strict / and/or professional. I had a bank account and debit card. I left the country for France and needed money from the account. Initially, I was limited to $500. per transaction, then spoke with the management, explained who and what was happening, they removed the limits and I was able to t transfer the money to another account. Credibility once achieved, results in good banking. English is also a problem, but someone in the bank will speak English. Close ties with the US. I would not feel safe as a money 'haven'. BTW- The CIA once took over the country accidentally! Wrong country!

Latest Threads