Our valued sponsor

Countries where you can sell your Crypto for CASH without reporting?

Hong Kong

FAQ:
2. Do I need to provide identity verification documents?
Transaction amount <= 120,000 HKD: No identity verification are required.
Transaction amount >120,000 HKD: You are required to provide your HKID / valid passport. You may be required to provide address proof (recent 2 months).

You may check these ones as well:

Hong Kong

FAQ:
2. Do I need to provide identity verification documents?
Transaction amount <= 120,000 HKD: No identity verification are required.
Transaction amount >120,000 HKD: You are required to provide your HKID / valid passport. You may be required to provide address proof (recent 2 months).

You may check these ones as well:

sweet. Do they cash only or also support sending to/from local HK bank accounts?

Reactions: jafo
yah thanks for the warning, its more concerning to OP as he asked for this (and Im not going to do this since im not in hk, however would not mind one option with banking there. )
However these are shops with normal opening hours and only for small amount so that should be less of an issue than doing f2f deals with randoms.

Reactions: jafo
yah thanks for the warning, its more concerning to OP as he asked for this (and Im not going to do this since im not in hk, however would not mind one option with banking there. )
However these are shops with normal opening hours and only for small amount so that should be less of an issue than doing f2f deals with randoms.
I don't have millions in Crypto, if I did, I would relocate to Dubai and cash out everything to my own bank accounts.

I was asking because since I travel for business, I was looking to cash out a few thousands here and there to fund my lavish lifestyle