Our valued sponsor

Crypto-trading Bank account in Georgia!

So, Georgia banks are also not that Crypto-friendly any more. I applied for Georgia Visa, Corona came, it ruined my plan. Then I saw reviews here that the tide is also changing in Georgia and I did not apply for Visa again.

Malaysia : Before that went to Malaysia, I was advised IBH Investment Bank, I searched the internet and it was related to Throne Legacy Capital which was not having some good reviews.

Liechtenstein. : Then I was advised a Bank in Liechtenstein. I completed their form online and then received a refused reply. May be because I told them that initially my capital was about $20,000 only. As I did not wanted to risk more money with a Foreign bank.

Bulgaria , Portugal : I also thought about Bulgaria (Low Tax 10%) but I was advised Portugal instead, but for Portugal I need money for buying and then renting an apartment for Visa which is required for Bank account opening for trading Crypto which is out of my budget now.

Central Asia : I was about to go to Uzbekistan but changed my mind. I think Azerbaijan might be better. But now with Bitcoin at $23k, I think I've already missed a lot. FOMO is getting me!

Every business consultant advises EMI. Recently was advised an EMI named "Payoff". If you have EU passport you already have options but for non EU its tough that also if you are from South Asia.

I even became Gold member of Forum and I must say it is worth upgrading but I was hesitant and did not contacted any Consultant because they might advise me an EMI and I wanted a proper Bank.

This last time, they refuse my wire transfer, that back to kraken, even that i sent statement that i asked to kraken.
Looks they refuse money from crypto, what i undesrtood cause can know where money that bought cryptos came
In my Bank statement, I have docs for $1000+ transactions but for small transactions i.e; $200/ $300 etc I don't have because you buy /sell small items without bank transaction i.e; Cash.
Also, people don't sign agreements and Stamp papers for small amounts for commodities like food etc..

For $10,000 and even $2,000 transactions I have proof but for $300, I dont have any document , the explanation would be my Agriculture land documents on which crops are grown. If my account is frozen on a $300 transaction, that won't be nice. But then the Banks might also be obliged to adhere to the stupid policies of Regulators.

Why don't you guys simply get an book keeping / accounting system and generate an invoice for every amount that hits your account. You can fake company information on the receiver, or you can look companies up in databases and just put them on there.

No one will ever go and call or double check that.

Why don't you guys simply get an book keeping / accounting system and generate an invoice for every amount that hits your account. You can fake company information on the receiver, or you can look companies up in databases and just put them on there.

sending money from your own name from kraken, bitstamp....?

Instead of using some software to generate a fake receipt, I can just go to the merchant and tell him that 3 years ago my farmer sold you $500 fruit so he can give me a $500 plain receipt. But if the Bank wants to make an issue it can come up with any argument and would freeze my account.

The Bank in Liechtenstein was Bank Frick. I think they don't deal with clients with capital not in $$$,$$$.

sending money from your own name from kraken, bitstamp....?

So, you have sent money from your Kraken account to Bitstamp account which was also in your name. I don't see any problem!
Were you having clear proof of your money in your Kraken account. i.e; its source was traceable? If yes, they shouldn't object!

Instead of using some software to generate a fake receipt, I can just go to the merchant and tell him that 3 years ago my farmer sold you $500 fruit so he can give me a $500 plain receipt. But if the Bank wants to make an issue it can come up with any argument and would freeze my account.

The Bank in Liechtenstein was Bank Frick. I think they don't deal with clients with capital not in $$$,$$$.

So, you have sent money from your Kraken account to Bitstamp account which was also in your name. I don't see any problem!
Were you having clear proof of your money in your Kraken account. i.e; its source was traceable? If yes, they shouldn't object!
Yes problem, said what i paste on forum, that not moire money from crypto welcome, and if i send from another will need papers of source income, im really surprise about banks now, asking for all
i explained i do trading of cryptos and have profits, and send money when i sell, and i can show it, but SOLO said no money from crypto, stupids banks, im tired of banks

• Sad
Reactions: nav and khinkali

Latest Threads