Our valued sponsor

Cryptocurrency website / store "template"

Blackcrypto

Oct 30, 2021
LT
Visit site
Hello,

I want to create website to buy and sell cryptocurrency against the EUR/USD.
The website is simple and easy (only one interface with the conversion price) you put the quantity you want and the amount you should to pay will be shown to you. (i hope that you get the idea).

Can I find someone who provides this service (or recommend someone or a site that provides it)

Any ideas and advice?

Thanks

you guys looked here

Reactions: JohnLocke
you guys looked here
Yeah but all these themes for crypto news or ICO
But i'm looking for a simple website for buy and sell crypto

Actually you can create a decentralized exchange to swap tokens, but I am not sure if this works with EUR/USD.

Check this link to get more informations:

This is provided by 0x:

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hey I have pretty extensive experience in the crypto space as an engineer and built various white label exchanges solution in the past. I also have a strong background in financial services and know a tiny bit about what regulators look for etc.
This is my take on your post:

Your requirements are quite broad since you don't answer the important questions:
  1. Is the exchange centralized? (I assume yes since you are only talking EUR/BTC pair) -
  2. What providers are you going to use for liquidity, price feed etc.?
  3. Do you have a relying market maker?
  4. Do you have a bank that will be okay with your business selling/buying crypto?
  5. Have you considered the regulations and security aspects of it(how to safely assess funds are partly stored in the cold wallet etc.)?

By the way you explain ("I need a simple website to exchange crypto") it looks like you are severely underestimating what is involved.
I can assure you that building the infrastructure for such operation won't be cheap (for example I charge my clients between $1000 and $2000 per day and my part is only focused on the technical implementations ) and I suggest to be wary of the snake oil salesman trying to hook you up with a useless website.

Last edited:
you need to find a bank who is going to work with you which is not easy.
there are already existing services which you can use however they charge a high %
when reading all the posts above i can only recommend stay away from these guys

Latest Threads