Our valued sponsor

Custom gift cards for your website, sold by third-party?

covid

Dec 19, 2022
Canada
Visit site
I see this Roblox gambling website directs customers to purchase gift cards (that the gambling site created) on Kinguin.net and then redeem them on the gambling site for balance.

Kinguin rejected me and won't say why, which is surprising after seeing this other business using it.

Are there any better third-party platforms where you can list your own gift cards and customers buy them with visa/mastercard, etc, then use them on your site?

I assume that your company doesn't have the size that Roblox does, and therefore you have been rejected. What they are doing is also called 3rd party payment processing. It's incredibly difficult to be considered for this. I'm not up to date with the current regulations anymore. But from 2000 to 2006, I ran a payment processing company myself and got such agreements without any problems, even as a white label.

Times have changed a lot since then, and it's virtually impossible today unless you have the whole setup and a relatively large amount of equity in a company that probably shouldn't be located in Belize or the Seychelles.

I assume that your company doesn't have the size that Roblox does, and therefore you have been rejected. What they are doing is also called 3rd party payment processing. It's incredibly difficult to be considered for this. I'm not up to date with the current regulations anymore. But from 2000 to 2006, I ran a payment processing company myself and got such agreements without any problems, even as a white label.

Times have changed a lot since then, and it's virtually impossible today unless you have the whole setup and a relatively large amount of equity in a company that probably shouldn't be located in Belize or the Seychelles.
No, it's a gambling site for Roblox (a third party, not Roblox itself)

You're probably right. I'm more interested in finding a site that won't ask many questions.

Isn't Bloxflip like Kinguin while both are only accepting huge gaming companies like Roblux etc. ?

I see some good paymen processors for game merchants (notgaming) on your article admin
You suggest this one?