Our valued sponsor

Did anyone Cash out BTC by https://sellbitcoin.ltd?

Would you really want to use that Cayman Islands company?

Sounds dodgy as hell for cashing out i.e they don't request any KYC and boast they don't need too???? ca#"!

"Anonymous transactions & log policy

SellBitcoin.ltd™ is glad to announce we are NOT under the AML (Anti Money Laundering) KYC (Know Your Customer) alliance. Our transactions are full Anonymous and we do NOT save any kind of logs.

Do I have to send a picture of my identity card or passport?

No you do not. We are not under AML/KYC policy."

Why not use a company like bitonic.nl in the Netherlands.

Reactions: polonieth
Would you really want to use that Cayman Islands company?

Sounds dodgy as hell for cashing out i.e they don't request any KYC and boast they don't need too???? ca#"!

"Anonymous transactions & log policy

SellBitcoin.ltd™ is glad to announce we are NOT under the AML (Anti Money Laundering) KYC (Know Your Customer) alliance. Our transactions are full Anonymous and we do NOT save any kind of logs.

Do I have to send a picture of my identity card or passport?

No you do not. We are not under AML/KYC policy."

Why not use a company like bitonic.nl in the Netherlands.
right, but bionic.nl does have a KYC and CSR trigger ,,,

right, but bionic.nl does have a KYC and CSR trigger ,,,

Oh so your trying to cash out with no KYC or CRS reporting? eek¤%&

If you think any bank will allow them to do bank wires with no KYC then good luck. Them advertising they do wire transfers with no KYC is ludicrous and would be in violation of due diligence rules for any bank they work with.

This company is most probably an FBI or international sting operation if it works and in worst case a scam.

Oh so your trying to cash out with no KYC or CRS reporting? eek¤%&

If you think any bank will allow them to do bank wires with no KYC then good luck. Them advertising they do wire transfers with no KYC is ludicrous and would be in violation of due diligence rules for any bank they work with.

This company is most probably an FBI or international sting operation if it works and in worst case a scam.
hmm, well, you are right and thanks. KYC is mandatory by banks . CRS reporting not really appreciated by myself.

thanks for you hint and offer. I know from business partner that also Dubai banks freeze your account, if it comes to higher amounts.
That's not true - worst case you get issue a manager check and then you go with your check and deposit it to other bank.

I have only seen from client that ENBD blocked there account after they tried to run a Ponzi scheme via the accounts and this account was blocked due to criminal investigations like it's blocked all over the world when Interpol is after you.

thanks for you hint and offer. I know from business partner that also Dubai banks freeze your account, if it comes to higher amounts.
I disagree with Fred on that one, Dubai banks can absolutely freeze your accounts if something doesn't add up or if you fail and somehow allow them to see it's coming from crypto or some illegal source. They'll ask you a number of questions and require documents so you prove the money is all legit.
I run a completely legal operations in the MEA region and got my account with millions AED frozen for a couple of months where I needed to send them all the invoices, e-mail correspondence with client, contracts etc. and in the end only thing that helped me was my VIP bank manager and connections to one specific Emirati.

What amounts do you require to cash out? I might be able to help you. Damn I gotta buy that mentor gold on here...

Reactions: Supheli

Latest Threads