Our valued sponsor

Did you already bought your portion of Iodine Tablets, because of Putins threat of the Nuclear bomb?

lory

Mentor Group Lifetime
Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
Seems people are going crazy with iodine tablets o_O

They may have been inspired by this

The government is buying 900,000 euros ($1 million) of iodine tablets in the event of a radiation leak, which could affect a third of Lithuania’s 2.8 million population. Nationwide drills will be held to test readiness should the unthinkable happen.

Reactions: bonox
Maybe iodine tablets the new toilet paper in this panic? conf/(%

Maybe I should stock up for a quick buck...lol. Never underestimate how stupid people are, they will buy anything. Think covid and Malaria tablets...lol.

Reactions: KDX and EuroKiss
They did away with neutrality and stated they follow eudssr sanctions against russia. So it maybe will be needed.

Its a land locked country with no natural resources. If they stand really still and don't move maybe nobody will notice them.

I have stored iodine tablets for years. Mostly in the event of a nuclear power accident. And I almost needed them.

I recently watched "Fukushima 50." I highly recommend the film. The world does not know that 60% of Japan came within a hair's breath of becoming uninhabitable.

Unlike Chernobyl, the Japanese did everything right. They just never expected to encounter a mega-tsunami, which was about 10-15 feet higher than their tsunami wall. It swamped the generators that supplied the water that cooled the reactor cores during an emergency shutdown.

BTW: Comparing this film against the Chernobyl mini-series (also highly recommended) demonstrates what a clown-show of a society that the Soviet Union truly was versus the Japanese.

For the love of God, just read the English subtitles. I hate English over-dubbing. I could barely deal with listening to it in that trailer.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
I have stored iodine tablets for years. Mostly in the event of a nuclear power accident. And I almost needed them.

I recently watched "Fukushima 50." I highly recommend the film. The world does not know that 60% of Japan came within a hair's breath of becoming uninhabitable.

Unlike Chernobyl, the Japanese did everything right. They just never expected to encounter a mega-tsunami, which was about 10-15 feet higher than their tsunami wall. It swamped the generators that supplied the water that cooled the reactor cores during an emergency shutdown.

BTW: Comparing this film against the Chernobyl mini-series (also highly recommended) demonstrates what a clown-show of a society that the Soviet Union truly was versus the Japanese.

For the love of God, just read the English subtitles. I hate English over-dubbing. I could barely deal with listening to it in that trailer.
There was a persistent rumor that the tsunami was not a natural event and it was triggered by a nuke. At the time, Japan had a dispute with a small nuclear country. The rumor gained credibility as Japan has extensive earthquake design experience and would not make such a rookie mistake.

A similar event in Ukraine with lots of casualties could be a used as justification for escalation.

Reactions: JohnLocke