Our valued sponsor

Question Do i have to pay tax with UK LTD and Wise?

In shorts, you pay corporate taxes where your company has substance and it is controlled. You pay individual tax where you are resident.

Even shorter, if you plan to be resident forever in Italy, there is no much planning to do. You either pay your tax, or you break the law.

if you are considering at one point and, even not permanently to move, then there planning opportunity as you can shift your individual tax to when and where you move.

Thank,

Sound great, I really like this solution. If I'm not asking too much, do you have a good setup in mind? How about costs?

So if im not wrong..
• Substance (TAX) <---> Corporate with control on substance <---> ? Corporate BANK (there is a best option when choosing it?) ? <---> My residence <----> UBO (me)

After that I have to move in another jurisdiction to decrease personal tax, im right? Because residence?

So let's say I want to open an offshore bank account in non-CRS or *better*, setup a personal corporate for asset protection and personal expenses? Whats is the best thing to do?

I think its not a problem about living in Italy also without dividends

Last thing about scheme..
Is it possible to grant an Intellectual Property License Agreement about their use to an Italian company through the substance?

Im very grate to you.

Talk to a local Tax advisor/accountant in Italy, what you are asking is specific UK/Italy rules with now UK not being part of EU.

Its too complicated to guide you here what to do, its a forum.

Talk to someone in Italy, good luck.

Latest Threads