Our valued sponsor

Do you know any online bitcoin wallet that gives you a debit card?

heartdragon

Oct 20, 2019
Visit site
Hello, years ago I think I watched on Youtube a video of an Enterprise that give you a debit card to withdraw cash and pay online service in internet. Similar like Payoneer but in this case you can withdraw your money with your bitcoins funds.
Is there any service that works now in 3rd world countries? (I am in South america) Many thanks!

Crypto.com card requires MCO (their own token) staking for 6 months, the amount of which depending on your version of the card. The most expensive will cost you north of $200,000.

As of today the card is only available in the US and Singapore.

Reactions: extremedox101
I use UnionPay Debit from Paycent since March 2018. Works well here in the US on Discover network. Have used it on my trips to Asia & Europe as well. Heads Up in Scandinavian Countries it has no coverage. Limits are lower now to 20k$ per month. Before were much better with 50k$ per month. They do ship every where though. KYC is a breeze.

Wirexapp does it as well. Their Cryptoback feature is gimmicky but it's better than nothing.
You can receive crypto from an external wallet and exchange it to FIAT inside Wirexapp?