Our valued sponsor

Do you let people barrow things?

akanks123

Offshore Agent
Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
From personal experience I do not let people barrow anything anymore. I found out the hard way that most of the time I never get back what I let them barrow. It is really a shame because they are people and friends you are suppose to trust. When you barrow you suppose to give back what it is you barrowed and in most cases it never comes back.I do not even ask others to borrow anything from them. So I do not let anyone barrow anything I own.

From personal experience I do not let people barrow anything anymore. I found out the hard way that most of the time I never get back what I let them barrow. It is really a shame because they are people and friends you are suppose to trust. When you barrow you suppose to give back what it is you borrowed and in most cases it never comes back.I do not even ask others to borrow anything from them. So I do not let anyone barrow anything I own.

I totally agree with you. Even I don't allow people to borrow anything anytime. even i never take such help from anyone. I had bad experiences on this and I had to suffer as I tried to help a friend. As per my thoughts, To borrow something from someone is the bad habit. and you get habituated by this if you just start once to Borrow specially money.

Latest Threads