Our valued sponsor

Do you think this service provider is fraud?

❗❗❗ Dear members of this thread here. ❗❗❗
We have heard from a customer that there is bad talk about our site OffshoreBay.com in this forum and thread. It's a shame that we are being made bad here by people who have not yet been our customers and who have not used our service. You can't just guess and call something a scam just because you suspect it !? We just want to make one thing clear here, we are a team of serious people with headquarters in Germany and we are definitely not scammers! If for any reason we cannot deliver our service, the customer will ALWAYS receive a full refund of their money!
So please dear users of this site, do not just write something negative if you have not had any experience with us yourself. This is unfair and harms our business.
Thanks for your understanding.
The OffshoreBay.com -Team ❤️
Sorry, but I think you are scammer too!

A few months ago I had contact with you, because I thought your offer was too good to be true.

I am also a German and I was of course very surprised what happened:

- no imprint of the website, which is not allowed in Germany

- I asked for a name and contact person several times and each time a secret/excuse was made of it

- my last, official email was not answered at all

- i had a German customer also ask for your service and you told him that the service could not be offered to german customers

- a company based in Germany which is not possible for german people?

When I see what my colleagues here in offshorecorptalk have found out, I have to agree that your company should better not be used.

But I like to be surprised in a positive way, after all you had the balls here to say the opposite.

I'm searching for trustworthy service providers and stumbled upon this United States business bank account | OffshoreBay.com they claim:

It smells like huge SCAM here, they fool people into their business that believe they can get a bank account in the USA just like that!!! From Offshorecorptalk we all know that there are hundred of thsoudands of people that seek a US bank account and no one has until today proofed they can get one without to be in the USA!!

What are your thoughts about service like this one, I call SCAM!
I'm a user / customer of this Offshorebay.com and I can confirm is a fraud. Please do not fall into their trap. They don't understand the difference between electronic online wallet and a bank account, a real bank account. So please stay away from this Scam. Ask me If you need further information. In general they will offer/recommend you online wallet services wherever they initially offer bank account opening in several countries. Please be aware.

Reactions: lory
❗❗❗ Dear members of this thread here. ❗❗❗
We have heard from a customer that there is bad talk about our site OffshoreBay.com in this forum and thread. It's a shame that we are being made bad here by people who have not yet been our customers and who have not used our service. You can't just guess and call something a scam just because you suspect it !? We just want to make one thing clear here, we are a team of serious people with headquarters in Germany and we are definitely not scammers! If for any reason we cannot deliver our service, the customer will ALWAYS receive a full refund of their money!
So please dear users of this site, do not just write something negative if you have not had any experience with us yourself. This is unfair and harms our business.
Thanks for your understanding.
The OffshoreBay.com -Team ❤️
I'm a customer of yours and I can confirm from experience that this is a fraud and you guys are advertising unaccurate information or selling smoke / lies, be clear from the beggining when offering a bank account. Even I can state that the refund initial offering is a lie as well.

Reactions: lory
We have heard from a customer that there is bad talk about our site OffshoreBay.com in this forum and thread. It's a shame that we are being made bad here by people who have not yet been our customers and who have not used our service. You can't just guess and call something a scam just because you suspect it !?
Wonder how you can know from this thread who is your customer and who is not?

Latest Threads