Our valued sponsor

Does offshore company requires share capital?

Not many actually! Most offshore companies i.e. Seychelles, Belize, Cyprus, BVI and so on.. are not require the share capital to be paid in. In the Seychelles you can even have the share capital increased to 1 million USD without to pay in the capital at all.

Reactions: Spinat
That's true... compared to regular companies where you have to pay in the share capital you don't have to do so with most offshore companies, at least not companies in Seychelles, Cyprus, BVI, Belize or Hong Kong.

Reactions: Spinat
None of the offshore jurisdiction where we have bee incorporating companies have had any reqirement to pay up the share capital! I think it's a general picture.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I wanted to mention that most offshore banks have unpaid share capital, means you just set a figure and never have to pay in the amount. In the Seychelles it is for instant 1 million USD :D great..

Reactions: JohnLocke
I wanted to mention that most offshore banks have unpaid share capital' date=' means you just set a figure and never have to pay in the amount. In the Seychelles it is for instant 1 million USD :D great..[/quote']
I agree and confirm this. You don't need to pay in the share capital for most offshore companies.

I was just worried of there was some extra bill that has to be paid after the company formation took place.. thanks for clarification. Why is that so with offshore companies and the share capital? I mean in all other countries you have to pay in the share capital?!!
different country different policy. Most offshore jurisdictions survive only because the proposed tax and share capital is alarmist, and the period for incorporation is low so it is latitudinarian.

So far I have not seen any off shore company where share capital has to be paid in at any time. Only special license companies in Seychelles and Financial Service licensed companies have to pay in share capital which again can be used for office supply and other company expenses.

Latest Threads