Our valued sponsor

DON'T WORK WITH HIPAY STOP Waste time

Kievcash

Nov 21, 2018
Visit site
Hello EVERYONE,
I recommand you not to work with hipay, several of my partners last months got their account without possibility to cashout money UP they give a lot of documents prooving each transactions.

For sure hipay never ask nothing they froze everything by surprise.

I also not recommand you to work with CC for your business as it is big s**t.
If you want to work with CC you must

1- be resident in Euro zone or USA (DEPENDS if you want USD or EUR clients) or another one.
2- have onshore clean business better with historic
3- your directors must have clean historic.
4- If you have too much chargebacks your bank will close you and blacklist you, no second chance.

So for all this is big s**t.
if you want accept cc work with plateform as rakuten, amazon... don't do it by yourself.

Offshore doesn't work now to get payment facilities, you must live and pay taxes in country where you want to open your payment processor,
Another way you will be out of business at first chargebacks.
It can still work in some exotic countries but you will not get eur or usd but their local currency's and this is not a good stable idea to do that as you can be cut easily when chargebacks arrive.

Nice day, hope this will help

Reactions: wonderfulhouse
Do you have any link to this HiPay ? For how long have you been processing with them and what business are you into?

I had but know people with historice that had. many years history all.
3 to 5 years history at least. maybe they change rule but i mean don't waste your time with payment cc because you will got only issues except if you can use onshore and live in EU.

It's better to choose a internet business that support others ways than cc.

trading sport equipment

Last edited:
Offshore doesn't work now to get payment facilities, you must live and pay taxes in country where you want to open your payment processor,

Include banking in that as well. Sadly that is the future reality.

i JUST post that to help people not to waste their precious time, it is worldwide regulations FATCa, ocde...
You must show a commercial or personal strong link to country to open an account, almost everywhere except maybe several countries far far away.

All isnt lost, you can Martin now offer to people to relocate abroat, its open new set of services from finding them accomodation to arrange their residents permits....
Since people have a middle fortune and more this is profitable even for save 100k tax a year in several countries even in EUROPE continent.

Reactions: Martin Everson
That's the future for CSP's as I mentioned in another post below thu&¤#.

I am scanning the world currently for dirt cheap living and favorable tax treatment for entrepreneurs outside the EU.

We worked with Hipay in the past, they froze the account the moment sales took off. All was OK with a few thousand euro per month, not when it became tens of thousands of euro. I threatened to file a complain with the financial authorities in France (by DHL, email has no value for process like this), this actually helped, we got our money but the account was of closed closed down.

We worked with Hipay in the past, they froze the account the moment sales took off. All was OK with a few thousand euro per month, not when it became tens of thousands of euro. I threatened to file a complain with the financial authorities in France (by DHL, email has no value for process like this), this actually helped, we got our money but the account was of closed closed down.

Witch country you use for company when setup hipay account?

Latest Threads