Our valued sponsor

DSBC bank Emi

DSBC is neither a bank nor an EMI (E-Money Institution). They are a PI (Payment Institution) which resells and aggregates solutions from a wide range of banks.

They are closely affiliated with OneIBC. Owned by the same company (BIN Corporation Group).

Can't comment on their quality. I have so far never had a reason to work with them.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Maybe they are rated poor but still they are a bank and may not be more or less secure to safe your six figures amount.

Maybe they are rated poor but still they are a bank and may not be more or less secure to safe your six figures amount.

It is official DSBC is being sancioned by regulator for exceeding their PI license and pretending to be EMI (..or a bank)

I contacted them and asked them.
their reply:

m not sure where you got the information. But I can surely confirm that we're still a PI and this information is informed on our website with the license. You can check it in this link: https://www.dnbcf.com/about-us/license
thank you for the information. Are you a rep. of this payment institution? if so, welcome, nice to have you around.

thank you for the information. Are you a rep. of this payment institution? if so, welcome, nice to have you around.
I'm afraid I'm not welcome because I'm not of this payment institution.;)

We were searching for a EU bank to support my Panama IT company, I ran into this topic and posted their reply..
I don't feel comfortable putting a million euro with them.

But not many banks accept Panama these days. Contacted Gediminas yesterday but no reply.

good morning, I applied and I am opening an account with the DSBC bank. does anyone know her? do you know if it is trustworthy or scam? I don't want money stuck or transaction problems
Hello, I had terrible experience with them, so bad that I prefered to close the account and pay a " penalty " of 1000 eur than keep going with them.
They are not real scammers, just a group of Chinese people sucking from you as much money they can.
Just to open the account you have to deposit 3000 euros! fees are outrageously high, to get part of your money back you get mad..I suggest to stay far from them.

Reactions: romalo