Our valued sponsor

Dubai - First Audit Request From DIEZ

yes, too many people on this forum is getting audited. This means that the percentage of auditing is quite high, I wonder if they are focusing in a specific freezone or how are they choosing
It looks like its everyone who set up with IFZA/DSO (me included) as the DIEZ managed that freezone.

thats hard to say.
For sure some license types are a prime target as it looks to me.
I have Internet Content, Marketing Management and Management consultancy licenses, and provide these services legitimately to US companies. Would be interested to hear what licenses others have that are getting the audit.

It looks like its everyone who set up with IFZA/DSO (me included) as the DIEZ managed that freezone.

I have Internet Content, Marketing Management and Management consultancy licenses, and provide these services legitimately to US companies. Would be interested to hear what licenses others have that are getting the audit.
I can add CSP and Accounting to this list (from several service providers) but under ifza.
The official response has been the audit requests are purely random.

these audit requests really do seem to increase massively.

What I really don't like about them is that the time to respond is very short and no one nor no where has it been communicated one must prepare them. So you get hit basically out from no where.

It would be much better if they hand this list of required documents upon incorporation and not some random time along the way.

Its usually like this in Dubai. They require new documents from year to year.