Dubai is this the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

csp dubai

Pro Member
Jun 27, 2021
dubai
Visit site
After 9% tax , waht is the point moving to dubai ? hungary off 9% tax at a fraction of the cost for example, malta cyrpus almost the same , and i can stay in a decent place and not pay 40 eur for a beer

any suggestion where to go?

In My reasearch I find USA LLC is the best option as non resident...No income tax......Just require to fill up some form every year......
USA LLC + territorial tax country residency a will be best alternative for Average Digital Business owner......as example USA LLC + Thailand Elite visa will be good alternative......

On forum i also started thread hope this helps

other are low tax country like HK, SG ,CH are also good alternative ....but they are not total tax free......

It is too early to say that Dubai is finish....Yes I do believe after taxing free zone There is nothing left in Dubai......But ground reality It seems most business owner are unbothered about this New taxation ....May be fear of islamic rules....they do not speak openly.....But IMHO I find the ball is in the hand of Indian, Pakistani , Bangladeshi , African country businessman....as Literally they do not have much option than Dubai for their shady businesses......Do they happy to reveal their finance ? Do they happy to pay tax ?...Time will tell what will happened ? Let's hope for the best that Government reverse their decision and make Freezone tax free again ...

hungary off 9%

It is not.

It's 9% + 0-2% local business tax depending on where the business is domiciled.

If in Budapest it will be 11% , In Pécs it will be 9%

And this is only corporate income tax.

To this you must add social contributions, accounting (at a comparable UAE prices if not higher), and personal income tax.

This really depends upon the type of business you are in and the lifestyle you are looking for.

problem is in free zone management consulting is not allowed, and i ma afraid income tax will come as well

i will first close my business here than i will change name , i will not pay 9% just to feed the sheik yacht, if i pay 9% i want to vote how my tax money will be spent

After 9% tax , waht is the point moving to dubai ? hungary off 9% tax at a fraction of the cost for example, malta cyrpus almost the same , and i can stay in a decent place and not pay 40 eur for a beer

I hope we are all misreading this. It would be really sad.
I've been dealing with free zones for decades and I don't remember any free zone that imposed any type of taxes.

As a service provider For Dubai companies and who got rejected for advertising here, I find your question silly and cheap.

Reactions: jafo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads